Auto Repair Services
Brake Service and Brake Repair in Dayton, NJ
Today’s vehicles are more innovative and more advanced than ever! They offer cutting-edge features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Parking Assist, Rear-View Cameras, Blind Spot Detection, and more. However, your vehicle’s most crucial safety feature is and will always be your brakes. Because of this, it makes dollars, sense and is a matter of safety to ensure your vehicle has reliable brakes.
Fortunately, the experienced auto service techs at EG Auto Center can help. As the leading auto repair and maintenance facility in Dayton, NJ, Kendall Park, Jamesburg, Plaine Boro, North & South Brunswick, and surrounding areas, we offer an array of brake service and repair solutions. Best of all, we have the state-of-the-art technology to efficiently perform brake service and repair on all makes and models of vehicles — including domestic vehicles and imports. Schedule brakes service and repair in Dayton, NJ today!
Looking for Brake Service and Repair Near Me? EG Auto Center Can Help!
Every time you press the brake pedal, several complex parts must seamlessly work together to bring your vehicle to a halt. These parts include brake pads or brake shoes, brake rotors, calipers, brake fluid, wheel speed sensors, a master brake cylinder, and many more. Because all of these parts must work perfectly together, it’s imperative to have your brakes regularly serviced and repaired as needed. At EG Auto Center, our brake service and repair solutions start with a comprehensive inspection that includes:
- Brake function inspection that includes measuring pad thickness
- Fluid inspection of all brake fluid levels and leaks
- Drums and rotor inspections to determine if replacement or resurfacing is required
- Wheel cylinder checks to ensure proper function
- All brake hardware is inspected for wear and tear
- Brake hoses are checked for proper function as well as wear and tear.
- And more
Common Brake Service and Repair Solutions in Dayton, NJ
Based on the results of your braking system evaluation, we may suggest one or more than one of the following common brake service and repair solutions:
- Replacement of brake pads
- Resurfacing of brake rotors and drums
- Flush and replacement of brake fluid
- Brake rotor and caliper re-alignment
- Replacement of brake calipers
- Replacement of brake hoses
- Brake master cylinder replacement.
How Do You Know Your Vehicle Needs Brake Service and Repair?
Is your vehicle trying to tell you it needs to visit the brake mechanic at EG Auto Center? If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you should bring your vehicle to our brake mechanic for an inspection:
- Do you hear unusual noises when you apply the brakes?
- Does your vehicle vibrate when you press the brakes?
- Does your brake pedal press further than it used to?
- Is your brake pedal spongy when you press it?
- When you apply the brakes, does your vehicle shake?
- Do you hear squeaking, grinding, or squealing when you press the brake?
- When driving at higher speeds, does your truck pulsate or wobble?
- Has it been more than a year or 12,000 miles since the last time you had brake service and repair?
- Can you remember the last time you had your brakes serviced or replaced?
- Does your vehicle require longer distances to stop than it previously did?
- Is your brake pedal responding slowly?
- Does your brake pedal require extra pressure to stop your car?
How Do You Know Your Vehicle Needs Wheel Alignment in Dayton, NJ?
While we always confirm the problem via thorough vehicle inspections, your vehicle may be offering you warning signs. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, your vehicle may require a wheel alignment:
- Is your steering wheel off-center? The wheel was designed to be dead center. If the logo on the steering wheel isn’t centered, it could mean your wheels are misaligned.
- Does your steering wheel shake? If your steering wheel or vehicle vibrates when you accelerate, your wheels may be misaligned.
- Does your vehicle pull to the right or left? While it’s normal for slight pulling to the right or left, you shouldn’t have to steer to remain straight constantly. But if you do, you most likely need a wheel alignment.
Are your tires wearing abnormally? Your tire wear should be evenly spread out on the outside and inside. Abnormal tire wear can point to the need for a wheel alignment.
Contact EG Auto Center for Affordable Brake Service and Brake Repair in Dayton, NJ
At EG Auto Center, we provide brake service and repair for all makes and models of vehicles at an affordable price. Whether you drive a Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet, Audi, or any other car, our mechanic at EG Auto Center can and will help. And when you visit us for brake service and repair, you will enjoy a world-class experience from start to finish with value-added solutions like:
- Complimentary 24-Month/24,000-Mile Warranty
- Complimentary roadside assistance for the duration of the warranty
- Shuttle services —upon availability — throughout the Dayton, NJ area
- Free one-way trips via Uber or Lyft
- High-Definition TV
- Complimentary beverages
- Fast Wi-Fi in the lobby
- After-hours auto service dropbox in Dayton, NJ
- And more
Contact us today for brakes service and repair solutions for your vehicle.